· A total of 4,600 birth events were registered by the local civil registrars of Batangas during the month of July 2013. This was 4.4 percent higher than the number registered in the same month last year with 4,395 births reported. The figures include timely and delayed births registered during the month. Likewise, the total birth registered during the month of July was higher than the number registered in June 2013 by 301 births.
· Batangas City has the highest number of registered birth followed by Lipa City with 748 and 680 livebirths, respectively. On the other hand, San Nicolas has the lowest births recorded with 13 registered live births.
· The number of registered marriages for the month of July 2013 was 1,023 with seven percent lower than same month last year’s number of 1,099. Similarly, it was lower than the June figure (1,185 marriages) of the same year.
· Of the total registered marriages in July 2013, 12.2 percent occurred in Lipa City making the leading city in Batangas province in terms of the highest number of marriage cases while the municipality of Tingloy reported the lowest number of timely and late registered marriage with only two recorded marriages.
· There were 1,419 death cases registered in the province of Batangas for the month of July 2013. The death figure is higher than the same month last year with 1,241 deaths reported and also higher than last June’s number of 1,160.
· The highest registered number of deaths in July 2013 was occured in Batangas City with 267. It was followed by Lipa City and Tanauan City with 164 and 97 death cases, respectively.
· The least number of deaths registered was in the municipality of Tingloy with 4 cases.